Water Damage Restoration Austin TX
Expert Water Damage Repair
When your home suffers water damage, whether it be from a flood, a storm, or a small leak, a fast response is critical. Trilogy Restoration’s experienced Austin renovators can have your house dry and livable in no time. Our trained contractors have the equipment and expertise it takes to remove mold, restore many papers and photos, and remove water from your home or office.
What You Can Do About Water Damage
When disaster strikes, there are steps you can take while waiting for a restoration company to arrive that may save you some repairs.
- Turn off the source of water if there is a leak.
- Mop and blot to remove as much water as possible.
- Wipe water off of wood surfaces.
- Remove all furniture pillows and cushions, and prop or hang them up for quick drying.
- Protect furniture legs from wet carpet by laying down aluminum foil.
- Turn on the AC to help drying.
- Open any wet drawers and cabinets to air out.
- Move any precious belongings to a safe place.
- Keep children and pets away from damaged areas.
- Do not leave any belongings on wet floors.
- Unplug all electrical appliances.
What We Do for Water Damage
- Damage Assessment
- Water Extraction
- Wet Carpet Removal and Restoration
- Packing Services
- Contents Restoration including documents, papers, and photos
In many cases, an entire property is not plagued by water damage, only certain areas. Sometimes even seemingly unaffected areas of a building can suffer water damages. Belongings such as books may absorb the moisture escaping into the air, causing them to grow mold. Trilogy’s excellent team of restoration specialists can help you seal off unaffected areas of your property to prevent further damage to your possessions.
- Our construction and restoration follows a process when it comes to repairing water damage. This ensures that everything is taken care of in as little time as possible.
- The first thing we do is assess all damages so we may give you an estimate.
- Next, we remove any water from the building to prevent further damage.
- We then search for mold or possible mold dangers and treat these before any of your family or employees get sick.
- Then, we perform the drying process with air and dehumidifiers.
- Lastly, we monitor the property to be sure the water is successfully being removed and damage does not escalate.
For more about Trilogy Restoration call us at 512-961-4065 or contact us online.