Professional Water Damage Restoration
There are many potential causes of water damage to a property in the Austin or San Antonio area. In some cases, the damage is very obvious such as with a flood or toilet overflow. Other times, however, the problem isn't so obvious such as with a small roof leak or a broken pipe. In these cases, the damage can often go unnoticed for several weeks or even months until your home has sustained substantial damage.
As soon as you notice water spots or bubbles in your wall or ceiling, please call our professional water restoration company right away for a free analysis and estimate. Addressing the problem right away can save you increased water damage repair costs as well as decrease the chances of mold growing in your home. A few days could mean the difference between a substantial mold problem and no mold at all. Our professional Austin and San Antonio water damage restoration specialists can be at your home right away to stop the source of the problem, assess the damaged area, and formulate a plan to properly rebuild and restore the area.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
Our process for restoring a home with water damage includes numerous steps and procedures we have developed in order to return your home to the same, if not better, condition before the incident occurred.
- Initial Assessment. We first determine the cause of the problem and locate the water source so that we can turn it off to prevent further damage. Our team will then fully inspect the area and develop a plan of action to properly restore the damaged area.
- Water Extraction. It is important to get standing or pooling water out of your home as quickly as possible, and our water restoration team uses industrial strength water extraction equipment to get the job done quickly and thoroughly.
- Demolition and Cleaning. We then remove any damaged building materials and clean and disinfect the whole area. We place treatments that discourage and inhibit mold from forming, and we then prepare the area to be dried and disinfected.
- Drying. Fans and convection drying usually aren’t adequate to properly dry out substantial water damage. We use forced air drying systems to provide faster and more complete drying.
- Water Damage Restoration. Our experienced, well trained team knows how to effectively restore a home to its former condition. No matter the damage incurred, our restoration experts have the knowledge and skill needed to repair, rebuild, and restore any potential water damage.
Proper water damage repair involves many steps, and a less experienced and trained team may not get it right. You can always count on the professional team at Trilogy Restoration, however, to execute each step with precision and skill as well as the best equipment to get the job done right the first time around.
Get a free water damage restoration estimate today!
If your property has been damaged by water, we can provide you with a free professional restoration estimate. Please call our Austin or San Antonio office or simply complete the "Request Free Quote" form above, and we will get back in touch with you right away.
Austin Area: (512) 582-7277 San Antonio Area: (210) 641-3650